Sources: Instagram @LongwoodGardens | thespruce.com
Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, has a magical light show that everyone can enjoy! It runs from November 17th, 2023 to January 7th, 2024.
Follow these steps to wrap a tree with holiday magic:
1. Wind the string lights to create a ball of lights.
Turn each string into a ball - you don't need to connect them together until later.
2. Plug the male plug to a power source at the base of the tree.
Test that the lights work before you hang them.
3. Pass the ball of lights around the tree trunk.
Measure with the width of your hand to keep consistent spacing.
4. When you reach the end of the first string, plug the next string in.
Continue wrapping as high as you’d like to go.
5. Secure the end under a nearby light wrap.
You could also use twine or zip ties to secure the line.
Want to have your house measured for custom holiday lighting?
Click below to speak with the architect about decking your halls for the holidays!